We hope that you will be happy and satisfied with all your purchases from us however, if you do feel an item isn’t quite right you have 14 days to return it to us, or exchange the same item for a different color or size, as long as it is the same price or lower.
We will give you a full refund or difference, if any, in the case of exchanges. We will process the refund in the same method that you used to pay for your item initially. All that we ask is that all items being returned are returned to us unworn, clean and have all their tags on.
How To Return Or Exchange Your Item:
– Pack your garment in its original packaging
– Fill in the returns note provided with your reason for returning the item. If you would like to exchange, please advise alternative size and colour if applicable
– Please ensure the below address is clearly marked on the item
‘18 Blackshaw Road, London, SW17 0DE’
– Please return via the post office, remembering to get a receipt as proof of postage
– A full refund/exchange will be processed upon receipt and approval of the item, by the same payment method as your order, or confirm and dispatch the item you would like to exchange
– Please email ‘email@example.com’ to confirm the dispatch of your return
Please note that financial responsibility for the return is yours until it reaches us, so we recommend you use a reliable postal service.
Please Try Items On With Care:
If you decide to return an item, please ensure that it is in perfect condition. This means it needs to comply with the following:
Items returned to us in a non-sellable condition will not be refunded and may be sent back to you.
Once your return has been received, you will receive a full refund within 14 days. Please note that returns can take up to 21 days to reach us, and at peak times the return process may take a little longer.
After your return has been processed and approved by us, we will ask your bank to process a refund. Card refunds can take up to 10 days depending on your banks processing time – please note that we are unable to influence this.
After your return has been processed and approved by us, we will credit your PayPal account and the refund will show on your PayPal statement after 3 working days. PayPal payments funded by a credit or debit card will be refunded to that card, and for payments funded with both a card and another funding source, the card portion will be refunded to the card and the remainder to the PayPal account. We will refund your purchase in £ British Pound.